Cryptospout is offering a holiday season bonus for both EngageMe.Tv & GamerLoot rewards. Be sure to take advantage of both offers on AdscendMedia OfferWall to earn this bonus.
Things You Definitely DON’T Want to Do
(surefire ways to earn absolutely nothing with EngageMe.TV and get into trouble)
- Automatically Skip the Content: EngageMe.TV is meant to be used like television. Skip the content you don’t like, but don’t go beyond that.
- Use an Autorefresher: Autorefreshers aren’t allowed at EngageMe.TV, and in at least four ways can hurt your earnings.
- Run Any Sort of Script: Running scripts is against the rules and will get you banned.
- Ignore Device Limits: Don’t watch EngageMe.TV on more than 1 screen per device and more than 3 devices total per household. This includes a mix of mobile and desktop devices. Each device must also be associated with a unique viewer. We understand that you like to put it on smart TV’s, so you can watch around the house, but currently you can only stream to 3 devices per household at a time. Please note that the 3 device limit applies across both EngageMe.TV and GamerLoot. Thus, if you want to use both EngageMe.TV and GamerLoot at the same time, you must still abide by the 3 device limit.
- Do Anything Else Meant to Game It
In general, don’t be uncool…it’s free.
Things You Definitely Want to Do
(ways to have a more enjoyable experience, earn more credits)
- Take EngageMe.TV for a Test Drive: Look around and try out new channels and all available features.
- Watch EngageMe.TV All the Time: You can’t earn if you don’t watch! Watch EngageMe.TV at home, while cleaning, at the beach, at the mall, while eating dinner, etc.
- Skip Videos You Don’t Like: We want you to actually enjoy watching, so don’t waste your time with any videos that you aren’t interested in.
- Try the EngageMe.TV Mobile App: You definitely need to try the EngageMe.TV iOS app (relaunching soon) or the EngageMe.TV Android app, as you’ll enjoy easy earning on the go!
- Always Update: To give yourself that most chances to earn (and make sure things continue to run smoothly), always update to the latest version of our app.
- Get the Full Experience: Maximize your screen size and turn up the volume to get more ads and fully enjoy the content.
- Keep the Sound On: Muting your devices may impact the amount of ads you receive, making it tougher to earn. No one wants to earn less, so make sure you don’t mute your devices.
- Don’t Get in a Channel Rut: Try switching channels to discover your favorite types of videos!
- Chrome is Actually Gold: If watching EngageMe.TV on desktop, make sure to always use Google Chrome to get the best viewing experience.
- Tell Your Friends: The more you support us by sharing EngageMe.TV with your friends, the more content and new features we can add. So, don’t be shy!
- Request New Linked Partners: If you don’t see your favorite rewards website or app listed as an EngageMe.TV Linked Partner, please let us know using this form.
- We Want to Hear from You: Feel free to let us know what’s on your mind, like new content that you would like to see, or any ideas for new features, by clicking on the Submit a Request link on the top right corner of this page.
Living in china is a pretty unique experience but one sore point has always been its internet restrictions. Using a VPN is pretty much the only way to have a decent time on the internet unless you are connecting directly to Chinese servers for various activities. Sometimes VPN service can be interrupted its normal for this to happen during Chinese holidays or important political events and is just part of the life here in china. About 2 and half weeks ago one such interruption occurred, and I didn’t think much of it. However, after a few days I realized this was a much longer interruption, so I figured I should contact my vpn provider. My vpn provider who I had been using for about 3 years replied to me that they had been aware of the outage, but it was no longer in their interest to support china based customers and simply offered a refund on my year subscription. I had been happy with their service and completely understand the difficulties of having stable service in china but obviously a refund alone was because I can’t access my own server when I don’t have VPN access.
Getting used to VPN service and then having it abruptly removed is terrible for memory of how to get around the Chinese internet, Baidu the main search engine here does not provide any VPN listings, and google is blocked. I was hoping Bing could provide some results but unfortunately, they have strict search filtering enabled when connecting from a Chinese IP. After a while I gave up trying to find service inside china and started to look for alternative means of gaining a subscription. I called my sister to see if she could help me but as soon as I said the word VPN I realized it was a losing battle because I might as well be speaking a different language in her mind. Finally, I realized what I had to do. I had to make a trip to Hong Kong where the internet is far less restricted to purchase my VPN service. Over this past weekend I did just that.
While in Hong Kong I picked up two VPN subscriptions one which is for primary use and one for if I have another outage. This should ensure that I always have a VPN available for use for the future. However, I now realize that I need to implement another way for users to contact me if I ever experience an outage like this again. Reddit is about the only social network that is not blocked in china and a few of you have contacted me directly on there. Thanks for that!
Now let’s talk about the timeline to getting everything caught up. Going to Hong Kong has been a bit of a hassle but now that my internet service is restored I need to get the site up to speed. I have quite a few reports and payments to process and I want to make some changes to the site so if I can’t access the site directly I can still post communications. I have taken off work both the 16th and 17th to ensure I can get everything done this week. If you have questions concerns or comments, please feel free to now email me but do note I have a rather large backlog of emails to go through.
- Lost ability to access the server
- took a few days to find the problem
- had to go to Hong Kong to resolve the issue
- taking time off work this week to ensure everything is resolved by the end of the week.
Hello everyone, I am aware of an issue regarding the login captcha and currently debugging the issue.
Previously I have been completing payments around 24:00 eastern standard time due to my new work schedule I will be changing this time to about 09:00 eastern standard time.
During the period of 10.10.2017 – 10.14.2017 I will be involved in a transition from one city to another here in China. Due how I am shipping my belongings to the new city I can expect a 1 – 3 day delay for my belongings. Although I can access the administrative area of this site through my phone the payment wallet runs on a local server that will be shipping with my other belongings. Due to this I am making the announcement of potential payment delays through this period. I will still be finalizing transactions and checking for fraud on my mobile device while in the transition so you can still make withdraw requests but the actual payment transaction will occur once I get my server back up and running in my new living area. Support will still be available during this time for those who have questions and concerns but responses may be slower than typical.
(This transition has been completed payments have been caught up)
The Acorn Ads wall has been added and has plenty of unique offers to choose from so take a look if you are looking for some fresh offers to earn points on. In other news I am still awaiting a response from Poloniex support regarding the API issue. At this time until this issue is resolved Altcoins will still remain disabled. Thanks for your understanding.
I have implemented a new system for making payments and have reduced the withdraw fee for bitcoin to 0.00005btc per withdraw request. This will go into effect for all future withdrawals. Also as some have noticed I have altcoins disabled for a withdraw option. This is not intentional I am having a technical issue with my polo api that is awaiting a response from polo support. However because I cannot do the trades automatically due to this crippling API issue I have had to disable the altcoins until further notice. I hope to have altcoin service restored ASAP
Updated to reflect correct withdraw fee.
A user has requested two-factor authentication for withdrawals to help protect points earned on Cryptospout. This feature is complete optional but has been added to the account settings page. When enabled a two-factor authentication code is required for withdraw requests. In other news Dryverless a new offer provider has been added to our ever growing list of ways to earn points here at Cryptospout.
Previously the minimum amount to create a withdraw on Cryptospout was 0.0025 BTC. A user on Reddit mentioned that this was kind of high and I must agree with this user. BTC has exploded in the past year and so my original limits became increasingly high. To fix this I have given with withdraw limit an 80% haircut the new withdraw limit is 0.0005BTC (around $2.15 at the time of this post). In return, the new user registration and daily bonus have also had a haircut to reflect the price changes from site conception.
In addition, I have added support for several additional Altcoins. Cryptospout now supports withdrawals in over 60 of the most popular alternative cryptocurrencies alongside Bitcoin. Finally, the payout calculation for withdrawals now more clearly displays the fee for the transaction so you will know exactly what you will receive when you create the withdrawal.
Starting today two Bonuses have been activated here at Cryptospout. The first bonus is a site wide bonus for those who are completing activities the bonus increases throughout the day as more bitcoin is rewarded to users. This bonus is available to all users regardless of participation level. The second bonus is for individual users who complete more activities in a day, this bonus is rewarded separately for each user based on the amount they have earned for the day. The rules are simple the more Bitcoin earned in a day the more rewarding the experience for all users of the site who complete offers and for the users who participate individually. These bonuses go by the server time which is Eastern Standard Time zone and reset at midnight.